Dual DVB-T2

User to user support, ask here if you don't know how to do or configure something
PTPStudio

Dual DVB-T2

Post by PTPStudio »

I have dual DVBT2 tuner Can I use both tunners to using PiP or watch one channel and recording another channel from diferent frequences? At startup program I can only choose one tuner...How to add both to program and PiP and recording. Please in new version If You can add this future Ill be glad. Thnks
altxro
Site Admin

Re: Dual DVB-T2

Post by altxro »

Unfortunately you cannot use both tuners. In current version, the internal DVB engine supports only one source tuner/device.
The multituner option has been on my todo list for a long time, maybe someday I'll rewrite the internal engine.
PTPStudio

Re: Dual DVB-T2

Post by PTPStudio »

I think You done great job anyway, I think this is best dvb player I find because working well without errors and freezes even is not delay when I listen TV from another room on same channel audio is not delay but most of dvbt players have delay.... Is it possible to add some future to see how much dBa is going from my antena to tunner? Like How strong is signal. Iknow there is option check signal but see exactly how much dBa going in, not only those two bars strengh and quality in percents. You know what I mean? Numbers of dBa