- Dev_DvbWorld.int - v188.8.131.52
- access the hardware using vendor's DwUsbApi.dll which must be present in AltDVB directory
- Dev_Pinnacle.int - v184.108.40.206
- for older Pinnacle PCTV Sat/ PCTV 400i / etc.
- Dev_SkyStar2.int - v220.127.116.110
- fixed DiSEqC command when using driver >= 4.4.0
- config dialog built without VCL
- Dev_TTBudget.int - v18.104.22.1684
- need WDM drv. 2.19h (28.11.2006)
- you have to copy "ttlcdacc.dll" (ver. >= 22.214.171.124) into ..\AltDvb\Devices\
- tested with S2-3200
Announcements and general discussions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here are some interface libraries to a non-BDA DVB devices. Use them only if the BDA version of the driver for that device is not available. Please note that I cannot test them from various reasons: missing PCI interface from new motherboard or I don't own the device anymore.